André KemperExecutive Director, Head of Securitization Trade Receivables
Since many years LBBW is an active player in the securitisation markets with focus on customer driven transactions. LBBW acts as arranger and/or sponsor to offer our clients innovative and capital market orientated financing alternatives. LBBW provides its mid-size and larger corporate clients also with new financing solutions and accompanies its clients with their foreign portfolios.
LBBW's product offerings include inter alia:
- securitisation of lease-and trade receivables via the ABCP-programme “Weinberg”
- securitisation of various asset classes via ABS term bonds
- Lead manager for the distribution of third party or self structured ABS-Bonds
- acquisition and coverage of credit basket transactions for affiliated savings banks
- large ticket investor (selectively) in ABS-structures which are originated by LBBW's customers
In connection with its “Weinberg” programme LBBW provides to the respective SPVs all liquidity facilities and swap lines (if necessary) alongside to its service functions. the commercial papers issued are rated by Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings Ltd. LBBW counts for the leading sponsors for ABCP-programmes in Germany and Europe.