The public and political perception of securitisations is becoming more positive and interest in securitisations by originators and investors is growing. The European Commission, European banking supervision and the ECB are also currently working on ensuring even more regulatory security for investors in high quality securitisations.
The growing importance of the securitisation market on the one hand and the increase in market diversity and its regulation on the other imply special requirements for originators, investors, supervisory authorities and service-providers.
Our training seminar on 25 June 2015 will address related topics.
The main topics covered in this advanced training seminar:
- Market overview
- Different asset classes with their special characteristics, opportunities and risks
- Term, conduit and synthetic securitisations
- Regulatory distinction between securitisations and other case configurations
- Investor requirements under CRR, Solvency II, CRA III and AIFM – an overview
- Refinancing register utilisation options for securitisations
- Eurosystem and securitisations – eligibility criteria, TLTRO and purchase programme
- Other application cases: structured covered bonds, future flow structures