NATIXIS London Branch
Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill
LONDON EC4R 2YA
Im Trutz Frankfurt 55
Mr Dietmar Bremm
Director FI Structured Solution Sales – Germany/Austria/Switzerland
E-Mail: dietmar.bremm@ natixis.com
Telefon: +49 69 26484 4412
Mobil: +49 151 1211 0032
Natixis is the international corporate, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Listed on the Paris stock exchange, it has a solid financial base with a CET1 capital under Basel 3(1) of €12.6 billion, a Basel 3 CET1 Ratio (1) of 11.0 % and quality long-term ratings (Standard & Poor's: A / Moody's: A2 / Fitch Ratings: A).
(1) Based on CRR-CRD4 rules as reported on June 26, 2013, including the Danish compromise - without phase-in except for DTAs on tax-loss carryforwards following ECB regulation 2016/445.
Figures as at March 31, 2017
GSCS is part of the Global Markets division of Natixis and is an integrated financing platform. GSCS offers the whole value chain of securitization:
- Origination & Structuring
- Structuring securitisation transactions and implementing covered bond programmes are the core expertise of Natixis' teams which are composed of over 50 professionals spread across Paris, London, New York and Asia
- Natixis has experience in multiple asset classes, ranging from the most traditional (mortgage loans, consumer loans) to the most exotic (climate risk, DPR...)
- Natixis has an innovative structuring team and received an award for its structure of the equity tranche of Voya 2017-1 CLO as Best Insurance deal of the Year for APAC (SRP Asia Pacific Awards 2017)
- Syndication & Sales
- Natixis has a leading ABS franchise (both on private and public transactions) and can rely on a sales force with an enviable coverage footprint across both the ABS and covered bond spaces
- Natixis is notably ranked N°2 global arranger of CLO (Source: S&P/LDC, as of June 16, 2017)
- A global distribution network: Natixis is active throughout all major financial markets (EMEA, America, Asia)
- Liquidity on financial markets has become a key concern for investors. Therefore teams able to drive the secondary market are regarded as a major criterion by investors
- Today, and throughout the crises, Natixis is and has remained a significant actor in the ABS secondary market
- Natixis has credit ratings above the limit required by all rating agencies to be eligible as swap counterparty
- Natixis offers a complete range of hedging solutions (interest rate, currency, etc...)
- Natixis has senior financing warehouse capacity for multiple asset classes on which Natixis has experience
- Financing offered to assist issuers to ramp portfolios or finance existing portfolios acquisition, providing valuable support / certainty of execution until the securitization transactions can be implemented, optimizing the financing costs for the issuers